Thursday, June 27, 2013

How to Unlock Windows 7 Administrator Password Successfully

 Do you know how to unlock Windows 7 administrator password successfully?

I lost my Windows 7 admin password but I don't know how to unlock it. Well, if there is no way to unlock, do you know how to remove it? I really have no idea about this. I am a computer idiot I know. I think it is really my cat's fault. She changed my Windows password when I was out. Oh, she is really a bad cat! So dear everyone, do you have any good idea about how to unlock Windows 7 password? Any suggestions will be thankful.



Actually when I firstly see this question on Yahoo Answer, I smiled and think of that whether it was the cat's fault. Perhaps the owner wanted to change his Windows 7 password, but the cat happen to sit beside him or her, and then it typed one letter or number but the master didn't know, so his Windows 7 password was changed without the exception of the owner. Wow, that is so funny story!

Get to the point; I have heard that many Windows 7 users get into trouble with their login account because they realize that it is necessary to create a password for their Windows 7 computer, but they have no consciousness of the problem of losing password. So they ask for somebody else for how to unlock Windows 7 password. Now you will be the solutions I have collected and I hope it helpful.


Solution 1: Unlock Windows 7 with Windows 7 password reset disk

You can use a Windows 7 password reset disk to reset your Windows 7 password easily and quickly. It is just a disc and the premise is that you are able to find out the reset disk. It is easy and you can just insert the disc and then follow the introductions to reset Windows 7 password. At last you can use the new password to unlock Windows 7 of your computer.

Solution 2: Unlock Windows 7 password with Windows 7 password unlocker

You can also use a Windows password unlocker to unlock your password. That is also the so called unlock Windows 7 software. It is not only professional, but also powerful and easy to use than the Windows 7 password reset disk. It is really convenient and you only need to use three easy steps to unlock the password. At the same time, you don't need to worry about the data loss because it is absolutely safe.

Of all the Windows 7 password unlockers, I think SmartKey Windows Passwrd Recovery is better. For more details you can visit http://tinyurl.com/windows-password-recoverys.

You can also see how to unlock password on Win 7 in this video:

No comments:

Post a Comment